In 2000, I graduated from BYU with a degree in Dance. I went back shortly after and completed my Education Certification and taught high school for a few years. Upon having kids I was lucky to be able to stay home with them. I have been teaching dance at a studio ever since I stopped teaching high school. For the last little while I have been contemplating what to do when my kids are all in school. I wanted to have a plan so that I would not be sitting home each day waiting for my little ones to come home! I have felt for a long time that I would like to pursue nursing. Four out of my five kids spent significant time in the NICU and I know the importance of a good nurse. I want to be that nurse! This journey will be long but I am focusing on one step at a time. I want to do the best at each step along the way...
Monday, November 17, 2014
After all these years...
In 2000, I graduated from BYU with a degree in Dance. I went back shortly after and completed my Education Certification and taught high school for a few years. Upon having kids I was lucky to be able to stay home with them. I have been teaching dance at a studio ever since I stopped teaching high school. For the last little while I have been contemplating what to do when my kids are all in school. I wanted to have a plan so that I would not be sitting home each day waiting for my little ones to come home! I have felt for a long time that I would like to pursue nursing. Four out of my five kids spent significant time in the NICU and I know the importance of a good nurse. I want to be that nurse! This journey will be long but I am focusing on one step at a time. I want to do the best at each step along the way...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment