Monday, November 17, 2014
Math 1010- My Reflection Paragraph
By completing the project, “Optimizing an Advertising Campaign”, I have learned that math is more applicable in real world situations than previously thought. One example of this new
perspective is that math helps predict what the outcome of a situation could be. In doing this assignment we were able to project the outcome of the advertising efforts by using the
objective function. We learned how to maximize our budget and reap the highest number of people exposed to the advertisement. With this information we were able to choose the most
beneficial route for the success of the advertising. This helped to bring math into a whole new light for me. The algebra used projected a much more precise outcome than just guessing
which method might work best. I feel that in the future I would now be much more willing to use algebra in real world situations.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment